© Reuters. Axios: Bloomberg coming to Twitter with six multimillion-dollar partnerships
- Bloomberg is bringing a news network to Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) with six partnerships that have an average price of $1.5M to $3M, according to Axios.
- Around 50 people will staff Bloomberg’s project, which will count as the first 24-hour news program on the Twitter platform.
- Founding partners include Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), CA Technologies, and AT&T (NYSE:T).
- Bloomberg has collected data on over 1M users across its websites and products. The data allows for targeted advertising that drove Bloomberg’s digital ad revenue up 25% on the year in the most recent quarters.
- The data and partnerships can help Bloomberg better monetize Twitter, which has historically proven difficult for companies including Twitter.
- Previously: Twitter learned lessons from Trump deactivation (Nov. 10)
- Now read: Podcast: Snap, Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), AMD, Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM), Broadcom (NASDAQ:AVGO), ARM, Twitter 280