© Reuters. Premarket analyst action – healthcare
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SCMP) initiated with Buy rating and $14 (36% upside) price target by B. Riley.
- TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TGTX) assumed with Buy rating and $33 (300% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright citing bullish prospects for ublituximab and umbralisib.
- Perrigo (NASDAQ:PRGO) upgraded to Market Perform with an $80 (8% downside risk) price target by I.B.I.
- Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MRTX) upgraded to Outperform by Leerink. Shares up 6% premarket on light volume.
- ADMA Biologics (NASDAQ:ADMA) upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James. Shares up 9% premarket but only on 900 shares.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (NYSE:ZBH) upgraded to Buy by Deutsche Bank (DE:DBKGn).
- BeiGene (NASDAQ:BGNE) downgraded to Neutral with an $83 (flat) price target by Baird citing valuation.
- Now read: Perrigo Company 2017 Q3 – Results – Earnings Call Slides